(dramatic music) – What’s happening, guys? – What’s happening?
– How you doing, eh? – Jeff
– Brian, how are you? – How you doing, man?
(laughter) – What do you guys think we’re doing here? – I have no idea. – Let’s get this party started. – I’m a proud owner of an F-150. I can’t see myself ever
being in any other vehicle. – It has so much torque, you just feel like you know
you’re not pulling anything. – You might just say,
“That’s a dirty old truck,” but if you know what you’re looking at you know it’s a piece of art. – Life has been good with this truck. – I mean I can take my wife
out to dinner in this truck and then the next day
I’m out on a job site taking it into some rough terrain. – If there’s something cool
involving a Ford truck, I kinda gotta see that. – One of the best trucks for
the last forty-something years. You can’t beat that record with a stick. – It’s ready to go. – What’s gonna happen here? (dramatic music) – Good morning, guys! – Hey how are you?
– Morning. – So as you can see, we’re
here at the rail yards. What do you think we’re gonna do today? – I have no idea.
– It’s a mystery. (laughing) – So we have a very special
version of the F-150, and as you can see behind
me, we’ve got 42 trucks representing 42 years of
America’s best-selling truck. – Wow.
– Also, they line up to over 1,000 feet in terms of distance. So we’re gonna be taking this prototype and we’re gonna be towing 10
double-decker freight cars weighing over one million pounds. – All ten?
– For one thousand feet. (laughter) You guys think we can do this? – You seem confident, but I’ll be shocked. – No other truck has ever done it, but we are gonna do this. – Wow.
– Gotta see this. (electric guitar music) – I’ve got one major thing that I still haven’t told you yet. You guys ready? (ripping the label off) – Woo-hoo.
– Wow. – Oh.
– Come on. – No, no.
– What? – No way. – So this F-150 prototype is all electric. (rock music) (drum and cymbal beats) – [Dispatcher] Ignition on zero vehicle. (drum and cymbal beats) – Ready. (dramatic music) (metallic clanging) – Are you kidding me?
– What? – Dude, it’s moving the train.
– It’s moving the train. – It’s going.
– It’s moving. – Yup, it’s…
– It’s moving, yes. – You’ve got to be kidding me.
– Come on. – That is impressive.
(laughter) – She is doing it so easy. – I can feel the weight
of the train behind us. – Okay listen to the motor. (dramatic drum beats) – What motor? – Everything and we are
like 4.5 miles per hour. – [Linda] Great. – [Man] Just quietly pulling
over a million pounds. (laughter) – We’re almost at the
finish line, I can see it. (dramatic music) – [Man] Amazing. (wheels rumbling) – Awesome. Okay, you can back off. (laughter) (applause) – High five! – Told you we got this.
– Wow. – So if you guys thought
that was impressive, let’s load the 42 trucks in and let’s do it again. – No way.
– Ooh. – That’ll take us way
over one million pounds. – Do it.
– All right. – Excellent.
– Let’s get ‘er done. (beeping) (rock music) – Here goes, guys. Come on, baby. Come on now, is it gonna work?
– It’s doing it. – We’re going. – [Man] It’s doing it.
(laughter) I can definitely feel the weight more with the 42 trucks in. – That is unbelievable.
– F-150 Built Ford Tough. – So now we’re at 1.25 million pounds. – Yes.
(rock music) – [Linda] Built Ford Tough
is all about durability, capability, and productivity, and this all-electric F-150
extends Built Ford Tough to a whole new arena. (applause)
– That’s awesome. – Yes.
– We did it! (rock music) – [Linda] This prototype
will help us deliver the all-electric F-150 in the coming years. It was awesome! It felt like being a superhero. Once we got some speed behind us we could feel the torque being applied and it was a lot of fun. – Do you think I’m Built Ford Tough? – I think you are Built Ford Tough. – (laughs) I appreciate that. (rock music)